Friday, August 21, 2009

Hell Yeah that Felt Good....

October 25th seems a long way in the distance, but I know that it will be here before I know it...and after tonights run I can hardly wait. Tonight I had a 7 miler...Going into it, I felt really good..I am back into the routine this week after being at residence camp last week...Weights, Cardio, Running and Eating Right all clicking as smoothly as I could possibly want.

Then came tonights run...With a time of 1:00:02 I was amazed..I have never run that distance that fast...Sure to you speed demons out there 8:50 min miles may not seem like much...but to this guy...I am ECSTATIC...

Baby Brother was right...as the weight drops the speed will pick up, the endurance will get better, and I will feel like a NEW MAN!!!!

YES I DO!!!!

Just took a look back at my scrapbooks...Senior Year Football..Media Guide...I weighed 210...I weighed in tonight...because I wanted to...at 213.....For all of you like myself, that have doubted themselves...Find the courage to start, because when you do, you will not be able to describe the joy you feel to anybody...Believe me..I have tried...

Finally please do not forget that for the Marine Corps Marathon, I am running for Team Hole in the Wall...you can click on the following link and donate right online...Once clicking on the link, click on the Support Chris Section and the rest is pretty self explanatory...Thank you..
http://www.teamholeinthewall.org/netcommunity/manwichmantorunningman

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Chris! I'm proud of you!

    Love You,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! 213. That's fantastic. Keep it up, you're on your way!

    ReplyDelete