Saturday, May 16, 2009

What constitutes a night at "the office"

So two years ago when I made the transformation to my healthier self, I stopped for the most part in having splurge kind of nights with food...I found my body not reacting well and spending half the night in "the office"...Well last night I made the mistake of splurging and boy did I pay...So what causes such a visit to the office:

Dinner:
2 Manwiches
Chips
Water
+
Later:
Movie Popcorn
Movie Lemonade(64+ Ounces)
+
Later, Later
Snickers Ice Cream Bar
4 Icee Thin Popsicles(Yep, those, the ones that cost like $5 for 6 million)
=
3 hours of pain....Lesson learned...and it is a good lesson...My body has changed...quit making it sick...

3 comments:

  1. What happened to the entire container of cottage cheese??? Pussy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha....That is hilarious...I forgot about that...It is all starting to make sense now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, no, no. You only eat an entire container of cottage cheese if you have Doritos. He said chips.

    ReplyDelete