Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Whale of a Run....

What a great weekend...On Saturday morning, the family...which for the weekend included our good friend Melissa from Iowa headed to the Whaling Days Run...The family ran the 1 mile, while I ran the 4 miler...
Felt really good during the race and finished in 34 minutes...The winner...Shane...I won't attempt to spell his last name won the event...With a time of 20 minutes...Shane will be a senior this year at CK high and is considered one of the best distance runners ever to come out of the state of Washington....I would not be surprised to see him in the Olympics in 2012..No joke...Sunday I woke up at 6 am and headed out for my 12 miler...The run was great, the weather was beautiful, and I found a lost wallet...No kidding...Wallet w/ 60 bucks, credit cards and some keys...The cop I saw driving by a few minutes later was pretty surprised when I turned in the wallet with the money...felt right, and helped me feel good the rest of the run...

After the run it was Free day on the eating habits...So what did I have..Pizza and Pizza and then attempted to have Ice Cream...Honest to God...Could only muster a few bites...Guess thats a good thing...

So after 9 days on the eating right lifestyle...I have lost over 10 pounds...Feeling really good..and getting stoked that my 36's are within reach...
Enjoy the pics..

No comments:

Post a Comment