Sunday, November 24, 2013

I Love College Football-Kasparek Poll

Oh my, how I love college football...How can you not...I have always loved it more than any other sport and it trumps the NFL every time for me...every time.  The reason, very simple, from week to week you never really know what can happen.  It is real drama with real "kids", with no "real" money...this season is shaping up to be a classic...a classic pain in the ass to fans and media folks around the country.

So here it is, the NEW Kasparek Poll...

1) Florida State-They will not have REAL test until the BCS Championship Game...Duke or UNC in a few weeks in the ACC Championship game and Florida next week....The only thing that could bring down the seminoles at this point is if the allegations being flung QB 1's way are true.
2) Auburn-If, and I think they will, beat Alabama, they are in the Championship game.
3) Alabama-See #2...
4) Ohio State-I want them to lose to Michigan.  I repeat, I want them to lose to Michigan.  I do not think it will happen, but I want them to lose to Michgan.  What can I say, I am a Homer...:)
5) Oklahoma State- They did not just beat Baylor, they DESTROYED them.....
6) Clemson-Not a lot of people are paying attention to them, but that loss to FSU is not looking as bad as it once did.
7) Missouri-Big game this week against A&M
8) South Carolina-Big week with Clemson coming to town.
9) Michigan State-They have a lot of ground to make up, but could over the next month.
10) Baylor- That was an A$$ whooping.  When you want to be the best you have to WIN the tough ones.

No longer in the TOP 10 and should not be: Oregon, Stanford

Big Games this week-
Minnesota at Michigan State-MSU
Ohio State at Michigan-OSU, but I repeat I want Michigan to win.
Florida State and Florida- Not even Tim Tebow can save the Gators this week.
Alabama at Auburn- Auburn
Clemson at South Carolina- South Carolina
A&M at Missouri-Missouri
UCLA at USC-USC has completely turned around their season.  Take off the interim tag and hire the guy already.
Arizona at Arizona State-ASU, Zona cannot do it two weeks in a row....


No comments:

Post a Comment