Thursday, March 5, 2020

I miss my Grandpa Kasparek.....

 To My Critics....

This sign has always been in Grandma and Grandpa K's house.  I am not sure for how long, but for as long as I can remember.  I have not doubt that It is something that all of us Kaspareks would love hanging in our homes one day.

A few visits ago, when visiting Grandma Rose I took a picture of it.

From time to time I will pull it up on my phone or Ipad just to remind me of Grandpa K but more importantly just to remind myself never to take my self to seriously, and to LOL....

I cannot tell you how much I love this picture.  Seriously words cannot do it justice.  I have no idea how many family, friends, acquaintances have put eyes on it, but I can only imagine that it has produced countless smiles and laughs through the years.  

If you are offended by it, so be it....but if you read this, and saw the pic and laughed, then my mission was accomplished...

No comments:

Post a Comment