Monday, March 2, 2020

I’m Back.....

Welcome back.....Has it really been 7 years.....Holy Crap!!!!! 

I have been doing more reading in the last two months....probably more than I had done in the last few years combined...that is the truth......and I am LOVING it.....I am not going to dwell on why it took me so long to start, but now that I have, I do not plan on finishing anytime soon....

So now what???  Well as the description states, Leadership, Wisdom, Guidance, Recreation, Storytelling(yeah more of those memories), Coaching(a place I can put those tidbits I use that I have gathered myself or learned from others, and LAUGHTER......

Maybe you will like it, maybe you won’t...

Follow it, or Don’t....Go back and read the old ones...there are some doozies.....

So again, welcome back.....I hope you will enjoy this journey, as much as I do......



No comments:

Post a Comment