Friday, June 12, 2009

Feeling Good...

So I looked at the posting date of my last Blog and realized that 12 days have passed....That does not seem at all possible....1st Off, and I doubt he will read this till later, but my little brother is competing in a Half Ironman this weekend...So proud of the kid and I know he is going to kick a@#....

So my training has been going really well, I have been averaging between 20-28 miles per week for the last 3 weeks...and am currently on pace to break the 2 hour mark for the Half. The knee is feeling great, and I have started to be smarter with taking days off and resting my legs...It has helped...

So with 2 weeks to go before the Half in Seattle, overall feeling great and cannot wait...Also cannot wait for the day after when the family will be hopping on the plane for Iowa...We are looking forward to two weeks of fun with our families, while also taking in a race...

No comments:

Post a Comment