Monday, April 20, 2009

Hole in my knee...


So I woke up this morning in pretty severe pain, and my knee was more red than yesterdays pics...Add a little purple to the equation, a call to the Doc and a call to my folks(still call them), and I was in the ER.


Once in the ER, they sucked some fluid(blood) out....then made an incision and then they put a wick in...The wick is a object that keeps the incision from closing and allows the knee to drain...


So when I left the ER, I was bandaged pretty good and had crutches, and it was official...No half-marathon in Canada...


Currently...mentally I am fighting the frustration of this whole thing..I am scared for my knee and I am scared for my weight...This is a battle that any of you that have struggled with weight feel and know well...


My family has been a huge boost of positiveness...even my little bro, who uses reverse psychology because he knows it works...


Keep the well wishes coming and I will be working to get this thing better...


Love ya all...


Chris

1 comment:

  1. Ya know... Canada's not going anywhere :) Be patient!

    ReplyDelete